Dr. Cécile Schain,
Diploma in Psychology (equivalent to a Master’s degree)
I am a firm believer in well structured plans but leaving room for creativity, as well as those ‘aha moments’ when something finally clicks! I support our clients in their personal development mainly in the fields of occupational reorientation, self-esteem, stress management, time management, communication, conflict, and leadership. At schainundkuchenbrandt, I work with scientists as well as professionals employed in university administration and science management in Germany in individual coachings.
- since 05/2013
- Consultant and coach for scientists at schainundkuchenbrandt
- since 04/2014
- Occupational psychologist at a federal agency
- 10/2010 – 12/2013
- Research Associate, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
- 07/2007 – 09/2010
- Student assistant, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf
- 09/2008 – 12/2008
- Research stay, Ryerson University, Toronto, Kanada
- 10/2017 – 07/2019
- Training in Psychological Counseling, Curriculum of the Berufsverband Deutscher Psychologinnen und Psychologen (BDP)
- 09/2013 – 01/2016
- Training in Management Consulting & Coaching (German Academy of Psychology)
- 10/2010 - 10/2013
- PhD in Psychology (with honors), Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
- 10/2005 – 09/2010
- Undergraduate and graduate studies in Psychology, Diploma, University of Düsseldorf, Germany
A detailed coaching profile for Cécile Schain can be found here.
A detailed CV for Cécile Schain can be found here.
Phone: 0176 - 999 947 45