Dr. Dieta Kuchenbrandt,
Diploma in Psychology (equivalent to a Master’s degree)
I like self-determined work, having a defined goal in mind and a clear distinction between office times and after-work hours. I passionately support scientists in their application to professorships and other positions both within and outside academia, in optimizing their career plans, in exploring career options beyond the university arena, in the efficient design of their academic life and in dealing with conflictual relationships in the academic world. At schainundkuchenbrandt, I offer seminars, workshops and lectures throughout Germany for universities, graduate schools, mentoring programs, non-university research institutions and other institutions. I also work with scientists during individual consultations and training seminars.
- since 05/2013
- Consultant, lecturer & trainer for scientists at schainundkuchenbrandt
- 04/2007 – 07/2015
- Teaching at the Universities of Greifswald, Bielefeld and Osnabrück
- 05/2010 – 01/2015
- Researcher, Bielefeld University, Cluster of Excellence Cognitive Interaction Technology
- 04/2013 – 09/2013
- Visiting professor for Social Psychology, University of Osnabrück
- 09/2009 – 04/2010
- Research Associate, Ernst Moritz Arndt University Greifswald
- 08/2006 – 07/2009
- Doctoral scholarship holder, Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-University Greifswald
- 09/2013 - 01/2016
- Training in Management Consulting & Coaching (German Psychologists Academy)
- PhD in Psychology, University of Greifswald, Germany
- 01/2009 – 04/2009
- Visiting researcher, Aston University Birmingham (UK), Aston Business School
- 10/2000 – 04/2006
- Undergraduate and graduate studies in Psychology, Diploma, University of Greifswald, Germany
Kuchenbrandt, D., Häring, M., Eichberg, J., Eyssel, F. & André, E. (2014). Keep an eye on the task! Effects of task characteristics on human-robot interactions. International Journal of Social Robotics, 6, 417-427.
Kuchenbrandt, D., van Dick, R., Koschate, M., Ullrich, J. & Bornewasser, M. (2014). More than music! A longitudinal test of German-Polish music encounters. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 40, 167-174.
Kuchenbrandt, D., Eyssel, F., Bobinger, S. & Neufeld, M. (2013). When a robot’s group membership matters: Anthropomorphization of robots as a function of social categorization. International Journal of Social Robotics, 5, 409-417.
Kuchenbrandt, D., Eyssel, F. & Seidel, S. (2013). Cooperation makes it happen: Imagined intergroup cooperation enhances the positive effects of imagined contact. Group Processes and Intergroup Relations, 16, 635-647.
A detailed CV for Dieta Kuchenbrandt can be found here.